How To Load A Single And Double Whiskey Tower
- Step 1: Take lid and strainer off bottle
- Step 2: Cut plastic seal that holds the lid on
- Step 3: Turn tower sideways
- Step 4: Place bottle in one hand
- Step 5: Tilt tower 45 degrees
- Step 6: Insert the bottle into the tower
- Step 7: Release air bubble
How To Adjust the Tension On Your Tap Handle
- Step 1: Make sure the tension on the handle is not loose.
- Step 2: Unscrew top screw.
- Step 3: Tighten the valve as tight as you can.
- Step 4: Lower valve back to the bottom.
How to Install Your Bar Tap Handles Properly
- Step 1: Open valve.
- Step 2: Screw Handle all the way down to the bottom.
- Step 3: Back handle up to the proper position.
- Step 4: Tighten valve under handle.
How To Fit Gaskets Properly with Different Bottle Sizes
There are two different size gaskets that are included in with your Whiskey Tower. Determine the correct size, with the lid on, and then move forward with loading your bottle. Please watch the video below with any questions on customizing your gasket to fit specialty bottles
How To Install Your Leather Sleeve
- Step 1: Run a lace through the two bottom holes.
- Step 2: Zig-zag right to left up the tower.
- Step 3: Once you get to the top, you will tie a knot.
- Step 4: Run the lace through the laces, hiding them.
- Step 5: Cut any excess lacing with a pair of scissors.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Sign up to get the latest sales, new products, and much more!